1. We achieved another huge milestone – inaugration of our very own Ayurveda, Yoga and Vedic Sciences centre – ‘Jagdamba Bhawan: Home of Universal Energy’.
2. SmS India completed yet another successful retreat this year with 20 participants experiencing and rejuvenating themselves with a healthy lifestyle, Ayurvedic treatments and spiritual discourses, gaining tips to enrich their spiritual and personal areas of life.
3. SmS India Foundation held free training for 17 ladies from Tehri in Ayurvedic therapies. The training was conducted by Dr. Indira Anand, Chairperson and assisted by Dr Danica Urban, Vice-Chair of British Association of Ayurvedic Practitioners.
It is hoped that over time these women will become proficient in all sorts of Ayurvedic treatments which would help them to earn a decent living.
4. SMS India Foundation donated Rs 12 lacs to Vatsalay Vatika, Haridwar for improved living facilities of 85 orphan boys from different parts of the country.
5. SmS India’s retreat in 2017 was appreciated by the media and covered in one of the leading Hindi daily newspaper, Dainik Jagran.
6. SmS India Foundation donated five computers to the Government School at Pali in Chamba.