1. SmS India Foundation is holding special classes on Yoga, Soft Toys & Cushion making, Fabric Painting + Hand Embroidery for the local ladies. Dates: 20th Feb to 13th March 2019.
2. On 26th September 2018 we inaugurated our new Welfare Centre: Jagdamba Bhawan – Home of Universal Energy.
3. In late September – early October 2018, we provided free training in Ayurvedic Therapies to 17 Tehri women at Jagdamba Bhawan
4. SMS India Foundation donated Rs 12 lacs to Vatsalay Vatika, Haridwar for improved living facilities of 85 orphan boys from different parts of the country.
5. SmS India’s retreat in 2017 was appreciated by the media and covered in one of the leading Hindi daily newspaper, Dainik Jagran.
6. SmS India Foundation donated five computers to the Government School at Pali in Chamba.